April 29, 2016

One of my favorite songs.

Here are verses from one of my favorite songs. Here's the video:

 Here are the related verses: Psalms 27:1 (Whom shall I fear?) Psalm 44:5 (and more verses along the lines of God crushing our enemies,) Ephesians 4:17, (and there was another Psalm that I just read that talked about God being our sword and shield, but I forgot which one it was! >:( ,) Isaiah 58:8 (God being before us and behind us,) 2 Kings 6:15-17 (God of angel armies,) Psalms 46:1, (He's always by our side,) Psalms 146:10 (the Lord Reigns forever.) Does anyone know of a verse that talks about God / Christ being our friend? I'm sure there's a lot in the Bible about it. Acts 4:12 (God alone can save.) Just as God delivered His people from the captivity of Egypt, Jesus has delivered us from the captivity of our sins. John 16:33 (Victory is the Lord's,) and Romans 8:31 (nothing formed against us will stand,) Psalms 95:3-5 (the whole world is His,) 2 Timothy 2:13 and Deuteronomy 7:9 (God is faithful.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :)