July 21, 2015

My Summer so far...

     I have had a very busy Summer so far. God has been present in my life like usual. He has put the right people in my life to encourage me and keep me joyful so far. At the beginning, I was a counselor for Wings Like Eagles camp, a vaulting camp open for disabled or displaced children. God taught me about leadership, patience, humility, and being a good friend. God showed me His love for all His children, the campers and the counselors.
     Some of my friends invited me to their personal finance Bible study, where I learned about how to handle money and think ahead financially.
     God blessed our Lemonade stand supporting the Virunga Valley Academy in Rwanda, and the money is going to the kitchen they are trying to serve more kids with. This school educates Africans and Americans and teaches them about Jesus.
     God never ceases to watch over me; I know from experience!

     These verse have recently encouraged me.

Romans 8:28 

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.

Ephesians 2:10

10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Psalm 40:5

Many, Lord my God,
    are the wonders you have done,
    the things you planned for us.
None can compare with you;
    were I to speak and tell of your deeds,
    they would be too many to declare.

      God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :)