August 7, 2012

SPIRITUAL VITAMINS

Clap your hands all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy! Ps.47:11

I call on you, O God for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer. Ps. 17:6

Look the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the word! Jn. 1:29

I will set before my eyes no vile thing. Ps. 101:3

The cheerful heart has a continual feast. Provb. 15:15

But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first. Mt. 19:30

Avoid every kind of evil. I thes. 5:22

Watch your life and doctrine closely. I Tim. 4:16

Those who look to Him are radiant. Ps. 34:5

You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. Rm. 6:18

I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers. Phil.4

But Godliness with contentment is great gain. I Tim. 6:6

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins. I Jn.1:9

So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. Hbrw. 10:35

The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe. Provb. 18:10

For the wisdom of this word is foolishness in God's sight. I Cor. 3:19a

These are verses I get on pieces of paper all folded up and sealed with a smily face sticker at the YMCA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :)