February 22, 2012

PROVERBS 29:25

"Fear of man will prove to be a snare but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

I liked this verse because it helped me with my fear when I was bald especially when I went to school. But at school, my friends bribed me to show my head. My first friend bribe me one dollar. My second bribed me two dollars. The third bribed me three dollars (I thought I might be getting rich. [just kidding!]) But apparently the third friend was joking. But for the second friend, I thought he might be telling the truth although I wasn't expecting him to give me the money soon. (I wouldn't of been surprised if he didn't ever give me his money.) He forgot.

I like this verse now for personal reasons that anybody would have today. And when I'm an adult man I will always keep this verse in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :)